Wednesday 26 December 2012

Holiday in the north of the UK

After my last tutorial I went on vacation with my friends in the north of the UK: Newcastle, Edinburgh and Glasgow. We did not know about the way to go or information so we had to find out. It was an opportunity for me to think about my project. First day we went to Newcastle to saw the Millennium Bridge at night. It was so beautiful. 


The second day we went to Edinburgh. We drove along the road and did something crazy. We did not know the way or where to go, we just opened the map and the guide book for finding some place that could be interesting. I had never done this before but I gained more experience than I could get at school or university. We celebrated Christmas together, that was fun and I was very happy

ALONG THE WAY TO EDINBURGH.




No comments:

Post a Comment