Sunday 27 January 2013

Pinterest

My supervisor advised me to see Pinterest. Actually, I have had an account on Pinterest for long time, but I did not use and explore it. This time I looked it on website and mobile application. I explored it via my mobile and it is very useful and interesting.

Pinterest is a pinboard-style photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration,’re-pin' images to their own collections or 'like' photos. The site was founded by Ben Silbermann (of West Des Moines, Iowa), Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp, the site is managed by Cold Brew Labs and funded by a small group of entrepreneurs and inventors. 


File:Pinterest home page.png





No comments:

Post a Comment