Tuesday 20 August 2013

Contact with the postcard company

I found the postcard in the bookstore and I really love the texture on the card. So I contact with the company name nineteenseventythree which is own of this postcard and ask them that what is the paper. They are so kind and give me the name of paper. It is name Brampton Feltmark. After that I trying to find it online and I found that there is only 300 gsm on the Brampton Feltmark. If I print the postcard, the print shop told me that I can use the paper not thick than 250 gsm. So, I cannot use the Brampton Feltmark on my work. But no worry, I found the similar paper which is name Tintoretto Felt, the texture is the same as Brampton Feltmark but it is only 250 gsm. How lucky I am. :)



1973 company


Bear Postcard 

 The postcard of 1973.




No comments:

Post a Comment